Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Current Favorites


Eucerin Urea Repair Face Cream 5%

Absolutely no complaints, a great light moisturizer that plays well with all my other products. Such a safe choice. No scent either. My partner also likes this, as did my mom when I introduced it to her during christmas. Might have to order more soon, there's only about 1/4 product left in the tube. I wonder if the night version is as good?


Differin Adapalene Gel 0.1%

Great stuff, I have probably said that before as well. I have been using Differin now for what, 2 years? It has worked well always, but 2 months ago I decided to start using it everyday instead of every other, every third, or once in a while. I know I know I have commitment issues... anyway, turns out Differin works even better when used everyday in the evening (+ peeling pads or konjac or scrub in the morning). Who would have known?! (insert shocked Pikachu or something here.) I didn't purge or anything, no flakes... Just about 4-5 weeks in I peeled. I mean, for a couple of days SO MUCH DEAD SKIN SLOUGHED OFF. Nothing painful, no redness, tightness etc. Then, I had a lot smoother skin. That's it. I love my new smoother skin that has lasted ever since.


The Ordinary Amino Acids + B5

When I reviewed this serum thing a long time ago, I liked it but didn't really know if I needed it or what it was for really. But now I've been using it after putting on Differin (and before moisturizer) and I must say I do notice difference when I use it or not! Definitely keeps skin more supple. Funny stuff. I might even repurchase when I run out.


Hylamide SubQ Eyes Serum

I haven't had this serum for long, but it leaves my under eyes so soft. Incredibly hydrating, milky, emulsion like texture that absorbs well. I can use it alone or under other eye creams, it seems to work both ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment