Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Current Favorites

I choose my favorites whenever and however I like! Sometimes they are repurchases, sometimes an one-off mini size.


Dr. Ceuracle Cica Regen Vegan Sun SPF50+ PA++++

Wow, what a good sunscreen. I just opened&tested it a few weeks ago and haven't wanted to use anything else since... Cica Regen Vegan Sun (what a crazy name) is just like a moisturizer. No white cast, not greasy, only a little shiny, very moisturizing but not suffocating, also feels calming. I really like using this sunscreen when I have used something exfoliating beforehand. The scent is a bit like glue-herbal mix, but I don't find it very noticeable and it fades soon.

Ingredients: Water, Dibutyl adipate, Propanediol, Alcohol denat., Ethylhexyl triazone, Terephthalylidene dicamphor sulfonic acid, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Tromethamine, Polyglyceryl-3 distearate, 1,2-hexanediol, Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, Cetearyl alcohol, Caprylyl methicone, Pentylene glycol, Polysilicone-15, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Palmitic acid, Stearic acid, Glyceryl stearate, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, Potassium cetyl phosphate, Methylpropanediol, Polyether-1, Carbomer, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, Acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Glyceryl stearate citrate, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, Polyquaternium-51, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Centella asiatica extract, Myristic acid, Butylene glycol, Actinidia arguta fruit extract, Madecassoside, Hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract, Madecassic acid, Asiaticoside, Nelumbium speciosum flower extract, Asiatic acid, Tocopherol.


Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish Mini

One more thing from my old Exuviance mini set! And again, wow, what a great "scrub" (the instructions tell you not to scrub, but gently massage for 30 secs, then leave on for 2 min). Makes me stupid I didn't try it before. So gentle and effective! And fast to use. Even my partner, who never knows/notices/doesn't care what I use, commented how silky soft my face was. Usually my skin doesn't like Glycolic Acid, but it seems a short contact like this is all good. The product has a bit strong fruity scent, not my favorite but not disgusting either.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Alumina, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, Lactobionic Acid, Papain, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, PEG-75 Stearate, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Algin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700).



Paula's Choice Resist Anti-Aging Eye Cream Mini

Buttery eye cream that I actually missed when I misplaced it for a few days! This one immediately melts into skin, doesn't feel heavy at all despite the consistency. Haven't got any irritation or milia. Feels good during winter and summer! Moisturizing and smoothing. No scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment