Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Gosh Extreme Art Eyeliner 3 ml Review DISCONTINUED


Ingredients:


??

I try to mark the sunscreen ingredients in red and other possible irritants in lilac. Ingredients thought to be good and useful for skin I mark green.  Learning as I go, google is my friend etc...





Thoughts:

It was a bit difficult to apply sometimes (brush applicator) and could take some time, if you made a mistake it took forever to fix because it's difficult to get it off

Washing the eyeliner off in the evening was quite a task, only thing that removed it without pain was baby oil

When I had it on all day, it started to "flake" off and looked a bit dirty compared to products that just "fade" away

- The tube and brush started to feel disgusting after a while, all covered in the liquid




Absolutely waterproof and smudge proof, didn't have to worry about eyeliner the whole day, no matter how much I sweat or how oily my eyelids got

Color was very pigmented

End result looked usually very refined

Reasonably easy formula to work with despite me having trouble with the brush, the liquid seemed to set nicely even though I wasn't perfect at applying it




* Gosh Extreme Art Eyeliners were my favorite eyeliners... got them in several colors, black, brown, green, yellow... perfect for creating interesting looks that last the whole day!

It's been what, 8-10 years I bought and used them?! Time flies. And no, I haven't been using them for years, just found them in my stash. The one I had used the most was the brown one.

I haven't owned anything else from Gosh, I don't think. It's weird considering I absolutely loved the eyeliners because they were waterproof and smudge proof. I should check out what their product line up is like currently!




Price: 

?? Probably around 10 € / 3 ml, could've been on sale too

Bought from: 

??

Buy again? 

Discontinued.

Worth the money? 

They most definitely were. At least at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment