Monday, May 6, 2019

The Body Shop Spa Of The World Balkan Juniper Body Wash 250 ml Review

Ingredients:

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamodopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphocetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Polysorbate 20, Mel/Honey/Miel, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Caffeine, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Geraniol, Limonene, Phosphoric Acid, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal.

I try to mark the sunscreen ingredients in red and other possible irritants in lilac. Ingredients thought to be good and useful for skin I mark green.  Learning as I go, google is my friend etc...



Thoughts:

I love forest/pine fragrances, but this Juniper Body wash just smells a bit too pungent without any warmness to it. Yes juniper smells a bit weird but it doesn't smell like juniper properly, it goes into random masculine scent territory

Still, I don't like the cap of the bottle, difficult to open in the shower



Even though the smell is not what I imagined, it is refreshing and not bad, it doesn't linger even for a second though

Foams better than other shower gels from TBS I've tried, feels more cleansing, I like it

Like always, I think the bottle design and shape is very cute



* I actually am weirdly disappointed in this shower gel, not because it would bad, it's just not what I imagined probably? And I guess there's a learning curve too, now I know I am so basic that I enjoy the fruity floral fragrances the most.



Price: 

9,90 € / 250 ml, I think I paid 7-8 €

Bought from: 

The Body Shop website

Buy again? 

No.

Worth the money? 

I don't specifically regret buying it, but I would have survived without as well. I really wanted it to be perfect juniper or forest fragrance. So in that sense it wasn't worth my money or time.

No comments:

Post a Comment