Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Shopping from May to June

My shopping from May to June so two months. Altogether I spent 68 €. Which is not bad at all when you take a look how boring my purchases were!

Head&Shoulders Classic Clean Shampoo 1L

NoFo Shower Gel Exotic Flowers

Got2be 4 brows and edges Brow Gel Mascara

Rexona Maximum Protection Confidence Antiperspirant

Basics! The shower gel was only 0,50€ and I have already used a half! Very watery. Got2be Brow Gel Mascara is great. So much easier and better for brows compared to the Got2be hair gel (which is great as well btw). Rexona's scent in Confidence is really strong, sharp feminine. Not my favorite but the store only had this one, I had forgotten to pack my own antiperspirant to visit home. 25€


Rexona Maximum Protection Sport Strength Antiperspirant x 5

Rexona Maximum Protection Stress Control Antiperspirant

Rexona Maximum Protection Sensitive Dry Antiperspirant

From Notino, they had a free shipping campaign. 43 €. I was already getting worried, running out of antiperspirants! I really do seem to use one tube per month!

No comments:

Post a Comment