Monday, August 12, 2019

Impulse Good Deals Shopping and Gifts



Kicks Beauty Deep Cleansing Oil

Kicks Beauty Enzyme Peel Gel Mask

Kicks Beauty Ready, Set, Glow! Vitamin C Face Tonic

Some time ago (in March?!) Kicks had some club or sale week (?) and for one day Kicks Beauty was off -50%. My town doesn't have Kicks so I sent my mom to the store with a list and she got some things they still happened to have on shelf.  My mom tried and seemed to like the Vitamin C Face Tonic so I just decanted a little for myself and left the bottle for my mom. Deep Cleansing Oil also seems like a good product, it's less oily feeling than the Korean cleansing oils that I've tried. It rinses off clean as well. I am definitely impressed by Kicks Beauty products so far. When is the next -50% going to be?! Sincerely, a poor customer.


Numis Med Urea 5% Shampoo

Cost 5 €. The store must have gotten one batch of Numis Med products for a good price. I've never seen them before. Never heard of them. Probably will never see them again. But they look nice! And hey urea!


Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Sun Defense for Face SPF 50

Birthday gift. Was on -30% sale as well! That's why I suggested I could try it. It feels overpriced otherwise (about 30 €). Been unable to properly use it yet because of my other skin woes.


Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask Super Hydrating Soothing for Dry and Sensitive Skin

Been curious about these masks for a while. I think it was 2 € and I decided it is worth it to check it out. Also, how can you resist the cute pink packaging?!



L'Oréal Paris Life’s a Peach Blush Powder

L'Oréal Paris Back to Bronze Bronzing Powder

Both were 5 €, a price I can't resist (normal price about 17 €). Are they being discontinued or was it just one store getting rid of stock? I love them both so good for me!


EDIT:



Catrice Blush Box 010 Soft Rose

For 2 € (on sale as well) I just couldn't resist. Was unsure of the shade but wanted to try it anyway, especially because I already had the darker 050 Burgundy and the pigment and staying power really surprised me. When I tried Soft Rose at first I thought I had wasted my money as I felt it looked muddy, but when I came back to it later I thought it is a great natural shade, for both cheeks and eyes! Nice pink for a warmer skintone.


Differin Gel 0.1 %

I was browsing iherb idly to get to know the website, and noticed they are selling Differin! People always talk about it (adapalene, good for acne) but it is prescription only in my country. Probably I don't need it, because Skinoren (azelaic acid) has been working so well for me. Well, I will see when my order gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment