Sunday, March 3, 2019

Wishlist 2019


Today I broke my no-buy promise I've been keeping up for months (the culprit was Lumene Lähde Aerating Gel Mask on sale - such a fun looking product and beautiful packaging!). I feel a bit disappointed in myself. But then I remembered that if I create a wishlist for 2019 and start listing interesting products again I might not be tempted to impulse buy so badly!

My older wishlists are still probably relevant! Not sure I've got anything on them and it's interesting to read them later. Wishlist 2017. Wishlist 2018.


Wants/Curious

* The Body Shop Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Night Mask

* The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser

* Hylamide BOOSTER SERIES C25

* NIOD HYDRATION VACCINE

* BIODERMA Nodé DS+ Shampooing Anti-Dandruff Intense Shampoo

* Eucerin Dry Skin Replenishing Face Cream Night 5% Urea

* Caudalie Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil

* Caudalie Grape Water

* Lumene Instant Glow Fresh Skin Tint

* The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Cleansing Oil-in-Gel

* Canmake Secret Beauty Powder

* Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Oil


Missing

Things that I've used at some point and would like to try them again!

* The Body Shop Tea Tree Night Lotion

* The Body Shop Drops Of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask

* Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet 

No comments:

Post a Comment