Saturday, March 9, 2019

Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica 100 Ampoule 100 ml Review





Ingredients:

Centella Asiatica Extract.

I try to mark the sunscreen ingredients in red and other possible irritants in lilac. Ingredients thought to be good and useful for skin I mark green.  Learning as I go, google is my friend etc...








Thoughts:


Honestly can't notice any difference whether I use it or not. Actually in the beginning I started to break out a little after switching from LJH's Tea Tree Essence to this.

Can't feel that it would hydrate much.

No soothing effect.

- Dropper feels too long to use comfortably, feels delicate.




Feels very nice on skin, basically like water, absorbs quickly.

Bottle feels sturdy and nice.

Very good packaging, bottle is also wrapped in plastic.

Clear best before dates.

No fragrance.

Can be layered. Doesn't affect other products.




* I was very excited about centella asiatica products when I discovered them for the first time and I've had some success with them, too. So a big bottle of centella asiatica essence felt like a logical thing to buy, right? Still, after a long time of using it, I don't really notice any reason to use it anymore and I just don't reach for it. Maybe the ampoule works for other people, I hope so at least. I will probably just try to end it by splattering the rest of it on my neck or use as a mist.

But I must say maybe this essence is something you have to use for a long time and consistently and I failed to do that and that's why it's not working? Maybe my skin just doesn't need it?




Price: 

$15.99 USD

Bought from: 

Bbcosmetic

Buy again? 

No, at the moment I don't think so.

Worth the money? 

For me, no... quite expensive for water as I have no idea how much extract is in the product and I don't notice any difference whether I use it or not. But it's not doing any harm either and watery products feel nice on my skin. Eh, maybe Skin1004's Madagascar Centella Asiatica Ampoule should be even a bigger bottle and labeled as a toner. But for an ampoule 100 ml is a lot.





No comments:

Post a Comment