Monday, March 26, 2018

Wishlist 2018


Wants/Curious

My wishlist for 2018, I may or may not buy (or request as a gift) something from here... truly, I don't need anything but I just record things I have taken an interest in. Quite many of these are in luxury product price range for me too. My 2017 Wishlist, I guess still relevant as I haven't found an eye cream/serum or new foundation or sleeping mask or sunscreen or...


* Kicks Beauty Vitamin C peeling pads

* Herbivore Botanicals Lapis Facial Oil

* Burt’s Bees Complete Nourishment Facial Oil 15ml

* EKOPHARMA Helsinki Herukka Siemenöljy (blackcurrant seed oil)

* Green People Facial Sun Cream SPF30 Scent Free 50ml

* Madara Superseed Soothing Hydration Organic Facial Oil

* Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser 125ml

* ELIZABETH ARDEN ADVANCED CERAMIDE CAPSULES

* First Aid Beauty Anti-Redness Serum

* Goodal Sensitive Relief Lotion

* Paula’s Choice Calm Redness Relief Serum

* TOO FACED Love Light Prismatic Highlighter ( 9g )


* Deciem NIOD COPPER AMINO ISOLATE SERUM 2:1


* Deciem NIOD Flavanode Mud


* Deciem NIOD Modulating Glucosides

* Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Nourishing Cleansing Oil

* RENARDBLANC Multilayer Sun Block

* The Body Shop OILS OF LIFE INTENSELY REVITALISING CLEANSING OIL-IN-GEL

* Missha Near Skin Total Ceramide Cream

* Basiron AC gel

No comments:

Post a Comment