Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Wishlist 2017


Needs

Most of the things I have "needed" in the past have actually been wants. Strangely, the older I get (and my skin) the focus has shifted into actual needs. It's not all new blushers (I NEED ORANGE) or eyeshadows (THIS PALETTE IS SO PRETTY) or lipstick (MAYBE THIS TIME IT LASTS WHOLE DAY: LOOK AT THE COMMERCIAL!). I still find those old palettes in my stash. Some of them, barely even used. Such a waste.

* Winter is coming. I need at least a good sleeping mask now that The Body Shop's Bouncy Sleeping Mask finally has ended. I did think about Cosrx Honey & Rice masks but I haven't had very good experiences with their products plus I've heard those two break out people a lot, so I'm not taking the risk at the moment. I ordered a sample of cult favorite Laneige Water Sleeping Mask just because I want to know if there is something behind the hype.

* Eye cream. I have started to have fine lines around my eyes. Also, surprisingly, even dryness. I feel hesitant about putting face creams on my eye area or anything for that matter. I would like to have something very light, like a serum. Something very basic with a short ingredient list preferably.

* I'm still in search of that perfect face sunscreen that dries fast, works under make up, doesn't pill, doesn't have too much alcohol or chemical filters, doesn't have a white cast/only unnoticeable white cast and isn't too thick or smelly or uncomfortable.

* Foundation or CC cream or BB cream, something very light and serum-like again. As I find more suitable skincare products for my face, I'm starting to get a feeling that actually my beloved and trusted CC cream and CC powder are clogging my pores... nothing major but noticeable as my skin gets worse everytime I wear make-up nowadays. Urgh! Doesn't happen with only sunscreen.



Wants/Curious

Now, my wants section. Quite often wants are something I nowadays don't act upon, but ask and get as gifts if there is an occasion. Or I buy when I see a really good discount. Or when I'm travelling and just want to splurge... I will update this list probably quite often, because my wants are changing continually! Also things that I am curious about but not sure if want quite yet.

* Some combined strobing/contouring palette. Or some highlighters.

* Lumene INVISIBLE ILLUMINATION VALOPISARAT Midnight Sun

* Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Borabit Ampoule 50ml

* TOSOWOONG Enzyme Powder Wash (Enzyme Cleanser) 70g

* Missha 2017 All-around Safe Block Essence Sun SPF45 PA+++ 50ml

* Skin Watchers Ceramizing Cream 50ml

* Beauty of Joseon Dynasty Cream

* Leejiham LJH Tea Tree 90 Cream

* LJH Propolis Ampoule

* Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk

* Biore SARASARA UV Mild Care Milk Sunscreen 120ml SPF30 PA++ for Face and Body

* ETUDE House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ / PA+++

* CIRACLE Anti-Redness K Cream

* Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner

 * Etude House Moistfull Collagen line

* The Body Shop BRITISH ROSE PETAL-SOFT GEL TONER

* Japanese sunscreens in general

* Rosette Ceramide Gel

* Hadalabo products

* Son&Park Beauty Water

* Some basic liptint


No comments:

Post a Comment