Wednesday, October 25, 2017

L'Occitane Shea Butter 10 ml Review


Ingredients:

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter

I try to mark the sunscreen ingredients in red and other possible irritants in lilac. Ingredients thought to be good and useful for skin I mark green.  Learning as I go, google is my friend etc...


Thoughts:


The butter is quite thick so you have to dig it with something and then warm it in your fingers before you get it to melt to lips or hands

So, not very convenient while travelling, after all

Not hygienic packaging

- A little pricy considering it's only 10 ml



Now, that's an ingredient list I like, haha!

+ Excellent for dry lips and cuticles

Nice small pot, fits into any pocket or bag

No smell, no irritation, no color

I do enjoy the feeling of shea butter, more than my previous lip balms



* I was travelling and needed something for my dry lips and ended up buying this small shea butter jar because it was so much cuter than traditional chapstick

I would like to explore more L'occitane's products but they are not so easy to get, I have to either travel on purpose to another city or order online



Price: 

About 8 € / 10 ml

Bought from: 

Cruise ship

Buy again? 

Maybe! I could try other shea butter products too.

Worth the money? 

A bit pricy but the pot lasts forever for the purposes I got it for. So for me it's perfect to have small pots as I can finish them by best before dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment