Sunday, February 19, 2023

Shopping from January to February

My purchases from January to February 2023! Altogether 149 € so, hmm, not a great start for the year but not too bad either (considering how many shopping carts I've made and abandoned online). Posting this early because I am definitely not going to purchase anything else during the last week of February.






5 simple steps.

Depend Gel iQ Start Kit (including Base Coat, Top Coat, High Shine Cleanser, Pre-Cleanser, nail file, orange stick and UV/LED lamp )

Depend Gel iQ Remover Oil

Depend Gel iQ 5 ml ─ Sparkle on Darling

Depend Gel iQ 5 ml ─ French Pink

Browgame Signature Combo Brow Brush

Exuviance Radiance Serum

Exuviance Overnight Transformation Complex

About 142e, from Cocopanda. I also received a freebie Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Chamomile and Lavender Mini. Sometimes Cocopanda has nice freebies but sometimes it feels like they just want to clear old stock.

I had a sudden urge to try gel nail polish! I've never really even entertained the thought. And there I was, ordering Depend Gel IQ kit after a few days of research/pondering. I wanted something easy and cheap and it was 38 € on sale. Of course I had to pay separately for the polishes and remover oil as well.

I am very happy with my first result with Sparkle on Darling polish. It took almost an hour to do my nails but I am sure I'll be faster next time. I stopped to read the instructions several times. I also put a bit too heavy layer of polish on one finger and damn that burned under the UV/LED lamp! 

The nails lasted pretty well for one week so far. Ordinary polish lasts a day or two on me without looking ugly/chipping. I use my hands a lot. After 5 days of Depend Gel IQ, one nail was chipped and three cracked but they didn't look very bad. I am sure someone with an office job and without any crafting/exercise hobbies can make the polish last two weeks!

I have a feeling I will be collecting many gel nail polish colors from now on. I wonder if I can use the lamp for other brands' polishes as well. Sparkle on Darling is a delightful shifting golden pink shimmer, as one layer surprisingly natural. I guess I like polishes that are not too loud at the moment. 

Browgame's Combo Brow Brush is excellent as a lash comb! Feels like a quality brush. Glad I finally bought it, been on my wishlist for a year or so. 

Both Exuviance products were on such a good sale that I couldn't resist... I really liked the Overnight Transformation Complex Mini I had. I was planning to purchase the full size this year but not quite yet.


Head&Shoulders Classic Clean Shampoo x2

About 7e. Repurchases. Good affordable shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment