Sunday, February 19, 2023

Empties Since January

My empties from January to February. Thought I would have finished more bottles so far, actually. Just going to post this one early as well in case I forget otherwise. Anyway, it seems I forgot to photo the shampoo, plus in the next photos I mixed up the face/body product categories! A bit stress, maybe?


Face


Maybelline Snapscara Waterproof Mascara

I used this mascara a lot longer than the recommended 6 months! I bought it in 2020 but not sure when I opened it. Just now it started to feel too dry and crumble on my lashes. Great product. Could repuchase. Maybe I should replace mascaras more often than 2-3 years. I've never had an eye infection, during my adult life at least. 


Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash Mini

To me the scent was like a fruity shampoo or hair spray, too strong. But nothing wrong with the wash itself! Quite powerful, removes make up and sunscreen from my face at least. Leaves skin slightly squeaky. Not unpleasant in my opinion. Would not repurchase due to the scent and price, this was in Lookfantastic Advent Calendar if I remember right.


First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads

I thought I would like these pads, but I didn't. No scent, ok softness, the other side was textured. Ok ingredients. But my skin just seemed to look worse when I was using them. The product came from LF Advent Calendar.


Body


Ziaja Manuka Scrub

Gentle physical scrub. I used it both on my body and face. It is meant for face but because it was getting old I decided to hurry up. No scent.


Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Resurfacing Body Scrub Mini

To my surprise this scrub was green. The scent was a bit funky but not strong. Actually quite liked it, effective but gentle, even on armpits.


Rexona Maximum Protection Antiperspirant x2

A staple product for me. I have several back ups. It seems I go through antiperspirant so much faster now that I do daily exercise.


Dermosil Exfoliating Socks

Very effective, I had extreme peeling after 3-4 days of using! My feet peeled for a couple of days. It wasn't painful, more just annoying, because I couldn't be bare foot at all and left skin pieces all over my socks, shower, etc... Of course it had been maybe 2-3 years since my last foot peel so I had some dead skin to shed. Definitely would repurchase, but I don't think the peeling effect will be the same for a while.


Hair


Head&Shoulders Classic Clean 1L

Another staple for me! Been through many bottles so far. Repurchased already.

No comments:

Post a Comment