Saturday, September 7, 2019

Happy Shopping

I feel zero guilt. But I did check back my older shopping posts, and I bought new things about a month ago. So I'll have to keep an eye on this habit. On the other hand, I'm getting more comfortable with wearing make up, especially when I actually start to slowly own things that suit me. I have started to practise doing make up even on days when I'm not really going anywhere.


I don't think much when I'm swatching! The messier the better... also wipe nothing away to see everything in outside light as well... The blush is also pretty.


Maybelline New York Puma Matte + Metallic Eye Duo Stick in 05 Heat + Flash

Maybelline New York Super Stay Ink Crayon in 15 Lead The Way

They were -40% and absolutely worth buying. The Eye Duo Stick is so creamy and easy to work with, also the shades are super flattering for blue eyes. Suddenly my eyes look bigger and I look like I'm awake. Makes me question if I should just buy more eye sticks and forget about the powdery eye shadows! Maybe I should get also blush sticks.

The Super Stay Ink Crayon is also very creamy, very pigmented. The shade is perfect, brings some brightness to my skin color almost. Has some brown and mauve-ish hue in the shade, still surprisingly quite neutral I feel. Suitable for everyday but still pretty glamorous. But it is very drying.


Lumene Eye Contour Brush No. 10

Ok, so I've been looking at this brush before as well but it costs 10 € and I felt cheap. I have been looking brushes online and noticed that I was always looking for something resembling this one in shape. So I gave in, especially because my current Essence eye brushes feel scratchy and my eyes are sensitive... I think Lumene is discontinuing their brushes?


L'Oreal Paris Matte Signature Eyeliner in 03 Brown

Very neutral brown, actually matte and the brush is so precise! I have been looking for a brown eyeliner for a while. I'm not comfortable with black, it feels too harsh for me. I do still use black ones but it's not the everyday look, it requires a full face to balance it.


Isadora Build Up Mascara Waterproof Mini Size

I'm currently using or... err... tested Isadora mascara that I received maybe 5 years ago and it definitely has gone bad. As in, the product is very thick and almost glue like now and sticks to the wand etc, but it doesn't smell bad at all and didn't irritate my eyes. (Sorry. I had to test it for science.) I'm thinking it was a good mascara when it wasn't expired. Ha. Too bad it was lost in my drawer unopened all those years. So when I saw this mini mascara for 2,5 €, I wanted to try it. I don't currently own a waterproof mascara. Also the size is super convenient for travelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment