Saturday, April 6, 2024

Current Favorites


Lancome Miracle EdP

For some reason Miracle has become my go-to perfume to put on just after shower. The opening can be a little sharp for such a girly soapy fragrance but I think it is a nice change from softness of Dior's Blooming Bouquet that is my usual day time scent right now! I am considering getting a full size bottle.


Dior Lip Glow Oil Mahogany

Dior Lip Maximizer Mahogany

What can I say... Dior's Mahogany has become my go-to shade. Both oil and maximizer are beautiful despite being different colors and they are comfortable and wear well. The oil is more nourishing and the maximizer has a slight tingle on lips, also it is a more brown, the oil is clearly red. Both can be applied either very sheer or packed on.


Primavista Long Lasting Primer UV Beige SPF50 PA+++

This is a Japanese brand and I gather rather popular product as well? It is mainly a tinted chemical sunscreen with alcohol high up on the list. But it makes it dry fast and stay on well. Slightly blurring, works well with makeup, maybe some white cast but I haven't applied generously. Definitely light beige tint. I do want another bottle for summer, this is a mini tester bottle.


Ultra Violette Clean Screen SPF30

This was a gift with purchase long time ago... from SpaceNK maybe? Clean Screen is a tinted hybrid sunscreen. Even though it is tinted light beige, it still leaves a white cast on me. The finish is also slightly tacky. But it works very well under makeup, then you can't tell it is too light either. Finish is satin, slightly blurring. Actually I wouldn't mind using another bottle during winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment