Monday, December 25, 2023

Shopping December

Just one month of shopping this time. Spent on products altogether about 200 €.

Went to hairdresser as well, that was 140 €. Btw, even if I didn't notice much results with Olaplex products at home, I took Olaplex treatment with the hair dye and I think it made a difference. My hair looked more shiny and felt silkier. Still does, after a few weeks of the salon visit. 


Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet EdT 30ml

Dior Backstage Glow Face Palette 002 Glitz

What the hell is my obsession with Dior anyway. Some christmas presents from me, to me!

I am almost done with the mini bottle of Blooming Bouquet, so I bought a full size one. It is such a nice easy perfume, doesn't trigger any headaches, not too strong or sweet but still feminine and soapy. As for the Face Palette, I've had my eye on it for a long time and finally pulled the trigger! Surprisingly my favorite shade so far is the bronze. It makes a lovely blush color.


Kerastase Genesis Fondant Renforcateur Fortifying Anti Hair Fall Conditioner

Bought this one from hairdresser to help my hair. A bit of an impulsive purchase, but I do like the conditioner! It smells like Guerlain's Aqua Allegoria Mandarin Basilic perfume to me. But not going to pick up a habit of buying over 30€ conditioners all the time... maybe... 


Rexona Maximum Protection Antiperspirant Sport Strength x8

Necessities from Notino! Running out of antiperspirants. Even though I feel I keep purchasing them constantly. 


+Unleashia Glittery Wave Lip Balm

Xmas gifts! Not sure if Glamcolour is reputable brand. The compact sure is pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment