Saturday, November 11, 2023

Current Favorites

I choose my favorites whenever and however I like, repeating products as much as I like as well! 


Cerave Blemish Control Cleanser

Very nice basic cleanser! Removes basic makeup, sunscreen pretty well but anything waterproof needs another cleanser. Doesn't smell of anything, easy to wash off, slightly foamy, doesn't make my skin dry or squeaky but also doesn't leave any kind of film.


Dior Lip Maximizer in 020 Mahogany

So glad I purchased this one! Shimmer Macadamia is a perfect nude but Mahogany is such a nice sheer unique shade. Looks scary but on lips it's not as dark or weird at all. Of course if you layer it the result is more opaque but it's not too dark from the get-go. No shimmer, lasts pretty well.


Maybelline Sky High Mascara Waterproof

Waterproof indeed! Been wearing this several times while it's been raining and no smudging whatsoever! I absolutely trust this mascara to last all day. Easy to apply as well. Then, the negative side: it's super hard to remove. Almost nothing seems to work! Banila Co's Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm seems to be my best option so far from the removers I currently have.


Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet EdT

Dior J'adore EdT

Both of these fragrances really grew on me. Both are subtle, not very long lasting, very safe options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment