Thursday, November 5, 2020

Current Favorites


My current favorites again! I choose them however and whenever I like. And I think I have started to repeat the same things already.


Neulii BHA PHA 5.5 Peeling Pad

These peeling pads were my favorites back last year as well! Stopped using them for a while when trying other things, but when I picked these up again, I just have to say that they are gentle, moisturizing and easy to use. I would order another tub but shipping from Korea is currently quite difficult... Soon they are finished despite me cutting one pad into four pieces to make them last longer!


Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Tin

When I first opened this tin, I disliked the minty eucalyptus (?) scent. But it has grown on me and now I like it. This lip balm actually works for me, stays a reasonable time and moisturizes, and it doesn't feel sticky or uncomfortable. I'm not sure if this travel exclusive tin and the stick form are the same thing? Except that tin is so much more affordable. 


The Ordinary Pycnogenol 5%

Again, Pycnogenol was one my favorites back last year. I stopped using for a while, came back to it maybeee 2 months ago? It just works for me even though I don't know why. But I am glad to have a more even skin thanks to it. Bottle is pretty empty, have ordered 2 more.


Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Luminous Blush Tigerlily

This is very long lasting, glow from within blush. After 12 hrs, it's still looking good. I usually have a good base if I'm doing make up, so that contributes to that as well, but still. Such a pretty flattering shade on me. So easy to work with! I am definitely open to getting more Becca's blushes or highlighters based on this formula. I wasn't sure how I felt about the ufo looking case at first, but it really has grown on me too. I hope Becca will release more unique blush shades in the future.


Catrice Volumizing Lip Booster 040 Nuts About Mary

Great nude shade, makes me look alive. Stays on so well, doesn't seep into lip lines. I do feel like my lips look plumped. It does burn my lips for a couple of minutes but it subsides quickly. I just can't add more soon after first application, because then my lips get a bit irritated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment