Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Current Favorites


I have been very boring lately and using less products. Here are the current basics!


The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA

The most boring, cheap, good cream.


Avant Moisture Surge Overnight Treatment

I was a little doubtful if my skin would tolerate this cream when I received it from Lookfantastic Advent Calendar 2019. It has so many oils, shea butter, I think even mineral oil (paraffin)... but look at that, it is funnily thick, nourishing balm cream, and my skin likes it for the night. Smells very light and nice too. I would repurchase if it were half the price! It costs something like 80-90 € which is just insane.


Nivea Q10 plus C Anti-Wrinkle + Energy Eye Cream

Can't complain about anything! No scent, absorbs well, no irritation, no milia. Not a super moisture bomb though if you are looking for that. Good affordable basic.


Differin Adapalene Gel 0.1%

Differin is so great. Nothing else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment