Sunday, April 12, 2020

Current Favourites



Le Couvent Maison de Parfum Cologne Botanique - Aqua Paradisi Shower Gel

The scent makes me feel like I am abroad, perhaps somewhere in Southern Europe, on a holiday... The scent is at the same time sweet and soapy. Quite unique. My partner thinks I just smell like laundry detergent when I get out of the shower. I disagree!


Giorgio Armani Sì Fiori Eau De Parfum (Mini)

This is the sweetest Si, in my opinion! I like them all but right now this one is the winner. So strong but pleasant vanilla.


Lumene Instant Glow Fresh Skin Tint in Universal Light

I want to start by saying that this shade is slightly too light for me but it's my own mistake. I took Light based on swatching the product in the store and the fact that Instant Glow Beauty Serum in Light suits me and I even tried it as a sample in Medium and it looked like too much - buuut, maybe I layered a lot and just at that moment was taken aback by looking so tan. Also the serum seems to have slightly more yellow undertone, skin tint slightly pinker (on my skin). But it is slight and they are both very sheer.

Shade aside, this Skin Tint looks so natural on skin, almost undetectable when I apply it with a wet sponge. I guess I get such an even thin layer that even Light works for me! The finish is not quite matte, but almost, skin like. It doesn't seem to break me out and wears so well. Looked good on my dry cheeks and also my oily T-zone. My skin but better? Plays well with my other products as well.


Lumene Instant Illuminizer Invisible Illumination in Midnight Sun

What do you mean, I still have my super old illuminizer?! It hasn't gone bad, so... I will keep using... Strangely, the more I've used this one and compared it to other products and shades, the more I like Midnight Sun. It is truly a natural, glow from within highlighter, and this shade just is a winner. It is still the prettiest I've seen and used. I still think the bottle is annoying and the scent a bit over the top.


Catrice Dewy-ful Lips Lip Butter in 040 Dew You Care?

Very natural lip gloss! Doesn't last for a long time but easy to add. My lips but better. I was surprised when I swatched this on my arm, I thought it would have been a lot more sheer because it doesn't add much color on lips.




Illamasqua Colour Veil in Enamour

Korento Lip & Cheek Tint in Cloudberry (sample)

I do love powder blushes but liquids/creams are new to me. Neither one works for my lips or eyelids (why are cream/liquid products always marketed as such?). But it doesn't matter because they work wonderfully as blushes. Korento's Cloudberry makes me look really tan, it's interesting! It's creamier and actually I think easier to put on. End result looks more like satin, more like my skin. Illamasqua's Enamour has a gel consistency and it dries matte. It also brings more light to my face. I actually think I'd like to have more liquid/cream blushes/highlighters because the result is somehow more natural than powder!

P.S. Currently I am testing all my lipsticks as blushes. So far only great surprises!



No comments:

Post a Comment