Friday, December 29, 2017

Gunry Cherry Blossom Shower Cream 400 ml Review




Ingredients:

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Parfum, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Linoleic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20

I try to mark the sunscreen ingredients in red and other possible irritants in lilac. Ingredients thought to be good and useful for skin I mark green.  Learning as I go, google is my friend etc...





Thoughts:


- Watery for something they call "cream"

- Doesn't smell anything like cherry blossoms

- Because the product is so watery, it ends quite quickly despite being a big bottle. I don't remember it lasting for many months!



+ Ok shower cream, fulfills its purpose

+ Even though it doesn't smell like promised, it was fine, flowery, not too strong

+ Dirt cheap!

+ Didn't dry my skin or cause irritation



* Nothing unusual, amazing or anything, just cheap, passable shower soap I happened to grab from the shelf



Price: 

1 € / 400 ml

Bought from: 

Citymarket

Buy again? 

Nah, no. Going to enjoy some other cheap soaps!

Worth the money? 

Yes. Almost free product.

No comments:

Post a Comment