Saturday, February 27, 2021

Empties Since January 2021

Empties from January to February so two months' worth.

Face

The Ordinary Rose Hip Seed Oil

I don't remember when I opened this bottle. Should pay more attention to oils, as they can expire fast... Very nourishing yet light weight for an oil. I noticed I do not care much for rose hip seed oil during summer but when the winter comes it feels so nice! Smells nice to me too, like hay.


Tosowoong Soft Touch Sun Cream SPF32 PA++

My second tube of this sunscreen. I had used (surprise) about 3/4 of this and forgot I had it. I actually still like this one! I'm surprised Tosowoong hasn't discontinued it... YET. It doesn't irritate my skin, white cast is bearable (but annoying regardless), leaves satin like finish (not shiny or matte), works well under makeup... Don't know if I would repurchase. I dislike the white cast, but this sunscreen doesn't irritate my skin at all and it's quite moisturizing for a mineral one.


Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate Mini

Nice hydrating gel serum, but I feel it was breaking me out when I wasn't using retinoids. A bit pricy too, I don't think I'll repurchase.


Sheet masks: Etude House Collagen and Calendula, Innisfree Ginseng

Damn, I should have written some notes when I used these in January. Can't remember anymore which was which. None of them were remarkable. One of them was with gloopy essence I disliked. Perhaps it was Calendula? I think I excpected the creamy essence in Ginseng to be more moisturizing or nourishing but it wasn't. If I remember right, Collagen one was the best. One of them or two were dripping essence while wearing them. I don't remember the fit of the masks being particularly good or bad.


Lumene Wild Rose Creme Lip Gloss 1 Autumn/Syksy (Clear)

Ahaha. What an oldie again. :) My second one of Lumene's clear lip glosses, actually! The first one I bought when I was a teenager! I can't remember when I bought this one, in 2018? But for whatever reason used it only a couple of times. I found it later in my stash, and used it as a lip mask for a few months, then it started to look like there was something in the bottom. I don't know if something is growing there or not, or pieces of lipstick stuck inside after applying the gloss on top of lipstick... But I am not taking any chances and off this goes.


Body

Rexona Maximum Protection Antiperspirant Sport Strength

Nice antiperspirant. Have several backups.


Bepanthen Balm

Amazing for small wounds, dry skin, lips, itchy skin, everything that needs healing... I use it for face, body, everything, this is a staple that probably every single household has! P.S. This tube says the expiration date was in 2018. Never thought of checking out that as there was nothing weird.


Hair

Budgie The Apple Cider Scrub 

Alright scalp scrub, smells really nice and fruity, easy to wash off. Not really too effective. But nice to use! Might purchase sometime on sale again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment