Thursday, October 1, 2020

Empties Since August


Empties from August to September. Two months. Honestly was expecting to finish more half empty things... but this is the reality. I'll never understand how some people have a huge pile every month - maybe I am lucky my skin is not dry and doesn't require multi layering. I guess the next time I'll do empties post is at the end of December (3 months)!


Face

Mizon Hyaluronic Acid 100 Serum


Hmm, I really liked this one at first, and I still think it's rather soothing/hydrating and a good serum, but then I started to feel like it clogged my skin or my skin felt better without it after a while. Maybe it expired fast? Used the rest on my neck. Bought in 2017.


Kicks Beauty Pure & Simple Deep Cleansing Oil

Such a tragedy, discontinued. Good cleansing oil, would have repurchased (if on sale though, I was waiting for it!). Emulsified beautifully, but was a bit pricy for what it was, still. The whole Kicks Beauty lineup has been discontinued and Kicks just released their new line, BeautyAct. The new products do look nice but no more cleansing oil! 


Nivea Q10 Plus C Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment

I liked this eye cream enough to repurchase! It is priced well, it moisturizes well without being heavy, it is easy to acquire, no fragrance. And of course, doesn't irritate my eyes. I am going to keep using it and search for something even better at the same time. The tube also lasted me about 6-8 months?


Filorga Optim Eyes Eye Cream Mini

Quite honestly, I was a bit disappointed in Optim Eyes because it seems to be a cult classic and I expected a lot more. It's not bad but not amazing either. Didn't even moisturize that well. But it didn't irritate my eyes. It was also fragranced but I do like how Filorga products smell. (They smell expensive to me.) I am not going to repurchase but I would use it again if I got it for free.


Body

COSRX Good Morning Gel Cleanser

I (and my partner) used this as a body wash. My face didn't like it, it felt too drying... but it's the opposite when used for body, I felt it wasn't cleansing enough. And obviously it has this strange smell, probably from tea tree (but it doesn't smell like tea tree oil). Not going to repurchase, just glad I was able to finish it!


Hair

Head&Shoulders Classic Clean Shampoo 1000 ml

Yes, I bought last year in November this huge 1 liter bottle. I thought it would last me a year and give some peace of mind - I was right. It has been nice to not think about shampoo purchases! The bottle lasted me 10 months! Granted it's not the only shampoo I've used but still it is my usual go-to. I have repurchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment