Sunday, May 31, 2020

Shopping from April to May

Purchases from April to May so 2 months. About 56 € (plus Tigerlily gift). Mostly replacements, but I am not proud because I know I would have bought more if things would have been available as usual...



Garnier Micellar Cleansing Gel Wash

L'Oreal Paris Stylista #Beachwaves The Beach Wave Mist

Biozell Professional Color Tech Espresso Intensiivinen Sävyte/Semipermanent Color

Micellar Gel is a regular repurchase/replacement. The Beach Wave Mist is also a repurchase/replacement, I was considering trying another beach/salt hair mist but I thought, this is cheap and works well, so... The Biozell Color is something totally new I'm trying because I don't know when I'm able to go to hair salon and I want to refresh my hair color but not do a home dye because it is such a hassle.


Nivea Antiperspirant Ultimate Protect 48h x2

Rexona Maximum Protection Sport Strength 48h

Trying new antiperspirants after a long while! There are so many different Maximum Protections from Rexona that I just blindly picked one. If I like it, I might try other ones as well. I remember using something decent from Nivea once and these were on sale 2 for 1 basically. I did take a look at pharmacy antiperspirants as well, but in ideal world I could find something suitable in supermarket (cheaper, easier to get). I count these as replacements.


Essence The Blush in 30 Breathtaking

Shimmering Skin Perfector Luminous Blush in Tigerlily

Essence Stay 8 h Waterproof Lipliner in 01 Because Duh

I received Tigerlily as a gift and it is so pretty! Even the packaging is sturdy and feels well-made. It is like a better version of my favorite L'oreal blush, Life's a Peach. Well, L'oreal is a tiny bit lighter, brighter, without the golden shimmer, also more sheer, more hard pressed into the pan (it has started to develop a hard pan also but it is my fault probably because I go back to pick it up with a brush like 4-5 times so that I can build up the intensity). Tigerlily is a bit more orange, and on my face very true to pan color (some people say it looks more coral when worn). Also Tigerlily doesn't have a scent so it is already so much better than the disgusting peach fragrance that L'oreal blush has. I think Tigerlily is almost perfect! I just wish it would have more golden shimmer.

Essence's Stay 8h Waterproof Lipliner is actually a very good product and I've been using my older one in Tea Time a lot. I regretted not getting Because Duh earlier so I did now and it's a great shade as well. Actually, I think the whole range looks great and wearable and I could get more. I hope Essence doesn't discontinue these for a while. But it seems Essence discontinues and reformulates everything within a year or so almost. The blush in Breathtaking was a moment of insanity because I thought that I have nothing in this shade but actually on skin it looks very familiar, coral leaning pink-red. Great matte-ish shade though and the other ones I have are shimmery! But this is the point when I actually start to have dupes within my own collection so I have to do more research before purchasing.


I truly seem to have a type when it comes to blushes! Always the same shades.
If anyone knows a dupe for the super old tiny Rimmel blush strip, please tell me! I bought the blush maybe 8-10 years ago, it has 3 strips of color but this darkest bright coral one is divine. 



BTB13 Sensitive Facial Toner

EKOPHARMA Helsinki Herukka Puhdistusemulsio / Blackcurrant Cleansing Emulsion

I've been interested in these Finnish brands for a while! So when I saw there were a few travel sizes and a slight discount available I took the plunge. They have a lot of products I'd like to try, for example BTB13 Berry Oil. The cleansing emulsion I like so far even though it smells like my grandma's place from my childhood and I used to hate that smell (stuffy rose/herbal smell) and it slightly tickles my nostrils. It cleanses well at least non-waterproof sunscreen and a bit of makeup and the bottle is very sturdy (I would take this for a travel). I think I should get more into emulsion/cream type cleansers in general.

I ordered from Hillankauppa.fi. Everything was packaged and I got 2 sample sachets and some pamphlets with the order.


No comments:

Post a Comment