Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Shopping from May to June

Overall, not too bad two months, from May to June. Mainly necessities. Except Primavista powders. Haven't got time to browse new releases or research anything. And this is a good situation. Plus I just bought a trip to Prague (been there once before during winter, now I want to see what the summer is like!).

I spent altogether 165e. But this year I've already spent 699 € on cosmetics/beauty products, yikes.





Primavista Long-Lasting Primer UV Beige SPF 50 PA+++  Primavista Bright Charge Powder SPF16 PA+++ in 01 Beige Ochre (refill)  Primavista Ex Matte Powder For Very Oily Skin swatch makeup

Primavista Long-Lasting Primer UV Beige SPF 50 PA+++

Primavista Bright Charge Powder SPF16 PA+++ in 01 Beige Ochre (refill)

Primavista Ex Matte Powder For Very Oily Skin

About 50 €, from Amazon JP. I had a mini of Primavista primer before and liked it! Works well under makeup and good for summer, doesn't melt on my face. Slight whitecast.

The powders are new to me but they seem nice, silky. I have liked all Japanese powders I've tried before. The shade 01 Beige Ochre is just right, light warm yellow. I often buy only refills for powders because they are cheaper without the case. If I like the powder, I will consider the case as well (like with Jane Iredale).



Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cleansing Oil

Rexona Maximum Protection Antiperspirant Sport Strength x4

Moroccanoil Treatment 25 ml

From Notino, 62 €. All are repurchases, or well, my first mini of Moroccanoil hair oil was from Lookfantastic Advent Calendar many years ago. My hair has felt a bit dry lately so I wanted an oil and I liked how this one felt and smelled so got another mini. But it is half used already so maybe should've gotten a bigger bottle! But it is expensive.

Elizabeth Arden Cleansing Oil is just so good. I hope they never discontinue it. 


Aco Intimate Care Cleansing Wash

Lactacyd Flytande Tvål Soap

Vichy Dercos Anti Dandruff DS Shampoo

Some necessities from pharmacy, about 53 €! I read lots of people recommend Lactacyd as gentle all over body soap so I'll try it, also Aco is a repurchase, I do like it, it's unscented and really gentle.

Vichy Dercos Anti Dandruff is actually a great shampoo and fell in love with from the first use! It has sulphur derivate and salicylic acid. The fragrance masks the sulphur smell well to me, but my partner sometimes says he gets a whiff of sulphur that lingers on my hair after washing. But, I've been using sulphur on my acne before so I've gotten a bit nose blind to it (it smells so bad I have no idea how it's possible).

Vichy shampoo doesn't dry my hair, it is easy to apply because of the slippy consistency, easy to wash off, my scalp feels better afterwards, less oily, maybe? Or maybe my scalp is in better condition during summer anyway? Maybe hormones? Who knows. I usually work the shampoo into my scalp and let it sit for about 3 mins and rinse off.

I also started to wash my armpits with Vichy shampoo (again, let it sit like a mask for about 3 mins) and it actually works like a miracle... Definitely helps with the constant sweating during summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment