Thursday, July 18, 2024

Empties Since May

Two months of empties (and trash)! I really did try. I just noticed that I'm not really finishing any toners or serums.


Face

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cleansing Oil

I have repurchased, great cleansing oil. 


Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil

Great cleansing oil but I feel not as effective and doesn't rinse off quite as clean as Elizabeth Arden. Less oily feel if you prefer that. Could repurchase though.


Cerave Blemish Control Cleanser

I used this for both face and body and I think it is a good cleanser, felt effective enough. I will repurchase at some point.


Medik8 Clarifying Foam Cleanser

My skin really liked this one. Will repurchase at some point. Herbal tea tree smell. 


Medik8 Micellar Mousse Cleanser

Good cleanser, smells slightly citrusy but not too strong. But results are the same as with Garnier Micellar Gel which is so much cheaper.


Exuviance Overnight Transformation Complex

I have repurchased. Great gentle exfoliating and calming cream for both day and night. Very light yet still moisturizing. (Not enough on its own during winter though.)


The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10%

Good exfoliator! Gentle but effective. Still, next I would purchase the 5% one so it's even more gentle and carefree to use.


Ultra Violette Clean Screen Fragrance Free Gel SPF30

I am considering repurchasing for winter. Maybe a bit too heavy for summer. Some white cast but not too bad under makeup.


Body

Rexona Maximum Protection Antiperspirant Sport Strength x4

My staples. Ugh, so annoying to sweat so much. But this is a good antiperspirant.


Vaseline Advanced Repair Unscented Hand Cream

Unscented, moisturizes ok, not enough during the winter though on its own. Well priced, I think 2 euros. Might repurchase!


Neal's Yard Wild Rose Hand Cream 

From some advent calendar. Moisturizes well but smells so strongly of rose! The scent doesn't fade at all. So in the end could use maybe half because it was making me feel slightly sick.


Hair

Nizoexpert Daily Care Shampoo

Good shampoo from pharmacy. I have repurchased. Feels effective enough, doesn't destroy hair. Still maybe a bit more drying than the Vichy sulphur shampoo I just bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment