Sunday, May 26, 2024

Current Favorites

I choose my current favorites however and whenever I like!


Kérastase Résistance Ciment Thermique 

I am impressed! My hair definitely looks and feels better when I use this heat protection cream before drying my hair. I don't need other products. It is not sticky or too heavy or oily, spreads well, has some scent but I find it ok. Ugh, so good but so expensive.


Medik8 Blemish Clarifying Foam

I think my skin got clearer immediately when I started using Clarifying Foam daily, sometimes two times a day, even. Smells like tea tree oil. I must say I am impressed, just like with Dermalogica's Clearing Skin Wash, but mayyybe I like Medik8 more for results but I think Dermalogica was better at cleansing/removing makeup as well.


Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream + LA Girl HD Pro Conceal Green Corrector

I found out that I get a custom green-ish moisturizer by mixing a bit of green concealer to my facial cream. These formulas work together nicely! Just a tiny bit correcting on skin but not noticeable at all.


Contact lenses

Not a cosmetic product but! Finally I had the courage to try contact lenses. Took 3 appointments to the optician. I am definitely not a natural when it comes to touching my eyes. Also I am afraid of eye infections, I've never had them and I'd like to keep it that way.

Currently I am using Alcon Dailies Total 1 and so far I am happy with them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment