Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Gosh Extreme Art Eyeliner 3 ml Review DISCONTINUED


Ingredients:


??

I try to mark the sunscreen ingredients in red and other possible irritants in lilac. Ingredients thought to be good and useful for skin I mark green.  Learning as I go, google is my friend etc...





Thoughts:

- It was a bit difficult to apply sometimes (brush applicator) and could take some time, if you made a mistake it took forever to fix because it's difficult to get it off

- Washing the eyeliner off in the evening was quite a task, only thing that removed it without pain was baby oil

- When I had it on all day, it started to "flake" off and looked a bit dirty compared to products that just "fade" away

- The tube and brush started to feel disgusting after a while, all covered in the liquid




+ Absolutely waterproof and smudge proof, didn't have to worry about eyeliner the whole day, no matter how much I sweat or how oily my eyelids got

+ Color was very pigmented

+ End result looked usually very refined

+ Reasonably easy formula to work with despite me having trouble with the brush, the liquid seemed to set nicely even though I wasn't perfect at applying it




* Gosh Extreme Art Eyeliners were my favorite eyeliners... got them in several colors, black, brown, green, yellow... perfect for creating interesting looks that last the whole day!

* It's been what, 8-10 years I bought and used them?! Time flies. And no, I haven't been using them for years, just found them in my stash. The one I had used the most was the brown one.

* I haven't owned anything else from Gosh, I don't think. It's weird considering I absolutely loved the eyeliners because they were waterproof and smudge proof. I should check out what their product line up is like currently!




Price: 

?? Probably around 10 € / 3 ml, could've been on sale too

Bought from: 

??

Buy again? 

Discontinued.

Worth the money? 

They most definitely were. At least at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment