Tuesday, May 21, 2019

ModelCo Instant Brows Brow Pencil Light/Medium 0,3 g Review


Ingredients:


Microcrystalline Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Isopropyl Palmitate, Castor Oil, Mica, Cetyl Alcohol, BHT, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499).

I try to mark the sunscreen ingredients in red and other possible irritants in lilac. Ingredients thought to be good and useful for skin I mark green.  Learning as I go, google is my friend etc...





Thoughts:


- 3 months use time after opening? That's ridiculously short. That being said, it's been open now for a year and it hasn't dried.

- I think the tip of the pencil could be smaller, sharper

- I didn't fall in love with this pencil? Is the color, the formula or just my laziness?




+ Very creamy and smooth to apply, no tugging.

+ Versatile shade, not too dark or light. Blends in quite well.

+ Sturdy enough packaging, easy to handle, doesn't feel cheap. For some reason thought the pencil was more expensive than what it actually is.




* I'm lazy when it comes to my eyebrows. I barely have energy to pluck them. And it irritates my skin a lot too. I found a mini eyebrow razor that was like 1 €, it's surprisingly easy to use. I think I'll get another (better) razor.

* I think this is my second eyebrow pencil, ever. So I'm not really sure what I'm looking for in one. I have naturally a bit bushy eyebrows, but they have started to thin. They are also quite ashy compared to my natural hair, that is also ashy/light brown/golden highlights. Should I try to match my eyebrows or try to get something lighter, darker, more warm?




Price: 

Around 10-15 € / 0,3 g

Bought from: 

Got in Lookfantastic Advent Calendar

Buy again? 

No.

Worth the money? 

Honestly can't tell because I have no experience with eyebrow products. Model Co's brow pencil are not exactly expensive but for me, I think I would rather bye cheap ones (under 5 €) for practising and testing different colors and formulas. So I'm happy I got this in the calendar, but I wouldn't have bought it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment