Thursday, September 19, 2024

Current Favorites

I choose my current favorites however and whenever I like! 


Medik8 Clarifying Foam

Just works for my skin. This is a repurchase. Smells herbal, like tea tree oil. Also includes tea tree oil, salicylic acid and mandelic acid. Not for makeup removal but good after cleansing oil, currently I use it on its own in mornings. Usually I am not into expensive cleansers (this is 31€/150 ml) but I believe there was a difference everytime I stopped using Clarifying Foam.


L'Oreal Glycolic Gloss Leave In Serum

Just bought the serum and used it a couple of times, but my hair does feel silkier immediately. I also like the glitter (doesn't show when applied to hair) and the pink bottle. Quite strong sweet scent that lingers for a long time. Not sure I'm into that but it's ok.


Avene Cicalfate Repairing Protective Cream

Such a nice versatile cream. I use it on my face for the night after some retinoid product (Medik8 Crystal Retinal or Differin Adapalene) or anywhere else on the body when I need something gentle. No scent. Quite thick.


Medik8 Press&Glow Daily Exfoliating PHA Toner

Nice, gentle exfoliator. Noticed a difference immediately when started using, my skin was so soft and smooth. Obviously can't notice it anymore after some weeks of using. But this product actually can be used daily and it is effective, not drying at all. No scent. Actually works really well in combination with Crystal Retinal (... I better not fall in love with Medik8 too much. Bad for my wallet.)


Dior Lip Glow Oil in Mahogany

Just perfect for daily use. Happy I've found something I like so much.


Narciso Eau de Parfum Cristal Sample

Just soft, feminine. Fell in love immediately after sampling. Pleasant! Doesn't trigger headache like some similar (clean, powdery...) fragrances. Exactly what I've been looking for, will definitely get a bottle later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment