Saturday, April 6, 2019

Peeling Pad Sample Reviews



Peeling pads are quite a trend right now (or maybe I just realized that they exist). There are so many different kinds to choose from, from a real peel to hydrating ones. I'm not sure which one out of these three I like the most. Using something once doesn't tell that much after all. For brightening, Banila Co's pads are probably the best choice. For hydration, Purito's pads are excellent. For a gentle acne-fighting peel Neulii's pads are nice. Non of them gave me irritation and all of them delivered results and I must say I'm very surprised about that. If I had more pads right now, I'd probably want to wipe my face with Neulii again to try to get rid of the rest of my sudden forehead acne. (I've been sick for a month and my skin is extra sensitive and whacky at the moment.)


BANILA CO Hi Bye Vita Peel Clear Pad





Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Urea, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cellulose Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Thiamine HCl, Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Niacin, Carnitine HCl, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Biotin, Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Pyruvic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, Glyceryl Linoleate, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Arachidonate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Tartaric Acid.

Thoughts:

* I rather liked Banila Co's peeling pad! Considering this is the first peeling pad ever that I've tried.

* Skin was immediately feeling smoother and evened out, almost like it calmed down. Looked better the next day too, I had the inner glow.

* I can feel ever so slight tingling on my skin and the peeling side of the pad did feel a bit rough, but overall I think the peeling effect is gentle. The pad does make skin a bit dry too on my cheeks. The cotton side of the pad was super smooth and lovely. I didn't notice any scent.

* Hi Bye Vita Peel Clear Pad tub (40 pads) costs on Ebay from 15 € to 27 €.


Neulii BHA PHA 5.5 Peeling Pad




Ingredients:

Water, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Tromethamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aspalanthus Linearis Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Aronia Melanocarpa Fruit Extract, Methyl Cyclodextrin, 7-Dehydrocholesterol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA.

Thoughts:

* The pad wasn't embossed on either side but felt softer and higher quality than Purito for example. The pad was absolutely soaked in essence, it was the most moist out of these three samples. I didn't notice any scent.

* Skin looked smoother right after using the pad, but I don't think it had an immediate calming or brightening effect. I thought I felt a bit of tingling for a second but the peeling effect is gentle. The pad's essence left a sticky film feeling on the skin afterwards. When I looked into the mirror a couple of hours after using the pad, all the usual facial redness was gone, and the next day my forehead acne had greatly improved.

* BHA PHA 5.5 Peeling Pad tub (70 pads) costs on Ebay from 15 € to 20 €.


Purito Centella Green Level All in One Mild Pad




Ingredients:

Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Betaine Salicylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Allantoin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Myristyl Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Melaleuca Quinquenervia Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid.

Thoughts:

* There were actually 2 pads in the sample sachet. The pads were more like regular cotton pads than a thicker peeling pad (like Banila Co). The other side was embossed, the other one wasn't, but both sides felt the same on my skin. Not rough at all but not that soft either. There was ever so slight neutral scent but disappeared immediately when I actually tried to smell it.

* My skin felt afterwards very hydrated and calmed down. Almost forgot to put moisturizer! No brightening effect or the same smooth feeling as with Banila Co but also no tingling or dryness. I can see why they say that these pads can be used daily.

* Centella Green Level All in One Mild Pad tub (70 pads) costs on Ebay from 16 € to 20 €.

No comments:

Post a Comment