Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Beauty People 365 Stay Waterproof Brush Pen Eyeliner 0,5 g Review





Ingredients:

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, CI 77491, Butylene Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Black 2(77266), Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Steareth-20, 1,2-Hexanediol, Laureth-20, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Illicium Verum (Anis) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol.

I try to mark the sunscreen ingredients in red and other possible irritants in lilac. Ingredients thought to be good and useful for skin I mark green.  Learning as I go, google is my friend etc...






Thoughts:


- The color I have, Unique Brown, is a very dark brown (perfect color, almost like black but not so stark, goes with everything) but it goes completely black in a matter of hours!!! That is truly a deal breaker because I bought it for the color!

- Sometimes I can't get the color out of the brush tip despite shaking it vigorously, or the liquid comes out uneven

- Also if your eyelids are oily/not powdered enough/there's sunscreen the color doesn't stick

- Fades during the day but not in an ugly way, it just slowly disappears

- I doubt it is waterproof, it's not smudge proof, my eyelids kill everything

- It's not pricy but it's pricy for the amount of liquid you get



+ When the color comes out like intended, it's so incredibly easy and fast to create a beautiful pigmented line, usually I struggle with liquid eyeliners but with this pen type it was instantly crisp and symmetric

+ Fixing the line is easy too

+ Didn't irritate my eyes at all even though I did very tight line (not on waterline though, I don't think it will last at all)

+ Doesn't get flaky or ugly when it fades



* Even though it has a lot of points where it quite doesn't perform it's still pleasant to use overall so the only thing I'm truly mad about is the color that turns black!

* Still, it's usable and good for busy mornings (no need to play with liquid eyeliners and brushes) and ordinary days when you don't need a superb make-up that lasts perfectly. Easy and fast to wash off in the evening as well.






Price: 

USD 8.29 / 0,5 g

Bought from: 

Jolse

Buy again? 

No, at least not this color. 

Worth the money? 

I think it's overpriced because it doesn't do what it promises to do: waterproof, exact color, long lasting. Not to mention there is not very much product, only 0,5 grams!  I will gladly pay double price for an actually good product.

No comments:

Post a Comment