Wednesday, October 25, 2017

L'Occitane Shea Butter 10 ml Review


Ingredients:

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter

I try to mark the sunscreen ingredients in red and other possible irritants in lilac. Ingredients thought to be good and useful for skin I mark green.  Learning as I go, google is my friend etc...


Thoughts:


- The butter is quite thick so you have to dig it with something and then warm it in your fingers before you get it to melt to lips or hands

- So, not very convenient while travelling, after all

- Not hygienic packaging

- A little pricy considering it's only 10 ml



+ Now, that's an ingredient list I like, haha!

+ Excellent for dry lips and cuticles

+ Nice small pot, fits into any pocket or bag

+ No smell, no irritation, no color

+ I do enjoy the feeling of shea butter, more than my previous lip balms



* I was travelling and needed something for my dry lips and ended up buying this small shea butter jar because it was so much cuter than traditional chapstick

* I would like to explore more L'occitane's products but they are not so easy to get, I have to either travel on purpose to another city or order online



Price: 

About 8 € / 10 ml

Bought from: 

Cruise ship

Buy again? 

Maybe! I could try other shea butter products too.

Worth the money? 

A bit pricy but the pot lasts forever for the purposes I got it for. So for me it's perfect to have small pots as I can finish them by best before dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment