Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water Dry & Sensitive Skin 400 ml Review


Ingredients:

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide

I try to mark the sunscreen ingredients in red and other possible irritants in lilac. Ingredients thought to be good and useful for skin I mark green.  Learning as I go, google is my friend etc...



Thoughts:


Took 3 cotton pads to remove everything from face, not including eye make-up, and at that point my skin felt a little irritated by all the swiping even though I tried to be gentle

I feel like it doesn't remove eye makeup well

I don't enjoy the feeling it leaves on the skin: it's not sticky or anything, just a little... well, I can feel it so I want to rinse my face with water anyway

- The bottle says that the product is good 6 months after opening, that's not a very long time for such a big bottle (400 ml)!



Doesn't dry my skin, leaves it soft

Cheap, I use this on my body too

The bottle cap is nice and functional, easy to open with one hand

Doesn't irritate

Not fragranced

Nice to decant for travelling, temporarily might be just and just enough to take care of all the cleansing needs for a couple of days without skin getting crazy

Excellent for wiping my sweaty face, neck and decollete after a workout or a jog quickly so that I don't have to immediately wash and do all of my routine (usually I'm so dead that I just want to sit for a while!)


* My first micellar water, ever! I did buy micellar cleansing gel earlier because I just got too curious about this miracle invention

If I had to choose between micellar water and micellar cleansing gel, I think I would take the gel... but I live in a perfect world and I can have both

I don't have much to say about it, yes, it's micellar water, no, it doesn't ruin my skin, yes, it cleanses, no it's not mandatory to have it in your routine but worth testing if you want to have it



Price: 

About 7 € / 400 ml

Bought from: 

Can get it everywhere

Buy again? 

Positive maybe! Why not yes, though? Because I want to explore other options and have bought the micellar water by Simple recently as well. 

Worth the money? 

Absolutely, the bottle is huge and I feel guilt-free using it everywhere and all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment