Thursday, March 31, 2022

Innisfree Anti-Aging Serum Sunscreen SPF50+ PA++++ 40ml Review

Ingredients:

Aqua, Dibutyl Adipate, Propanediol, Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Tromethamine, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Polysilicone-15, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Bisethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Methylpropanediol, Carbomer, Acrylates/​C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/​VP Copolymer, Adenosine, Polyether-1, Butylene Glycol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Vitamin E, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract.


I try to mark the sunscreen ingredients in red and other possible irritants in lilac. Ingredients thought to be good and useful for skin I mark green.  Learning as I go, google is my friend etc...


Thoughts:

- Apparently not water or sweat resistant because it is not mentioned anywhere so definitely not a summer time sunscreen for hikes!

- Has to be ordered from abroad (customs, shipping etc)



+ Pleasant, soft light white cream/lotion, not a serum consistency at all

+ Absorbs well, like a regular moisturizer almost, can be layered

+ Moisturizing, for me it is not necessary to apply moisturizer underneath.

+ No white cast

+ Light pleasant scent, can't smell it after application anymore.

+ Hasn't irritated my eyes yet but I haven't used it during summer and sweating (also I do not apply near eyes)

+ So far no breakouts or irritation, actually the sunscreen does feel a bit soothing

+ Finish is satin like, natural

+ Hygienic pump bottle, BUT; I had to pump like 30 times before anything came out and I have heard that when the pump system breaks in these sort of bottles it can't be fixed



* I must say I am still thinking about the sunscreen fiasco that happened a while ago with Korean sunscreens. How they didn't match the advertised SPF rating. This can happen with any sunscreens from any countries though. Innisfree is a big "old" brand founded in 2000 by Amore Pacific so I would like to think they follow some protocol that the products are as advertised?

* I am thinking a sunscreen like Innisfree Anti-Aging Serum Sunscreen is something my mom would wear. That's why I am also curious about the protection mentioned, she will definitely not apply the recommended amount on her face, maybe barely 0,5 ml. :)

* I haven't tried this under makeup yet. Not many situation where I want to wear makeup now... I would think it's ok because it doesn't feel like it pills on itself at least!



Price: 

14-24 USD / 40 ml

Bought from: 

Jolse

Buy again? 

Quite probably yes. Maybe-yes.

Worth the money? 

I think Innisfree Anti-Aging Sunscreen SPF50+ is worth it, especially because I think I can lure people who usually do not use sunscreen to use one with it... For me this is an excellent winter time product. I think it suits many skintypes, even oily, because you can skip moisturizer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment