Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Yves Rocher Shower Gel Lily of the Valley / Muguet 200 ml Review

 Ingredients:

AQUA/WATER/EAU, AMMONIUM LAURYL SULFATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER WATER, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, COCAMIDE MIPA, TETRASODIUM EDTA, SALICYLIC ACID, CITRONELLOL, GLYCERIN, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE.


I try to mark the sunscreen ingredients in red and other possible irritants in lilac. Ingredients thought to be good and useful for skin I mark green.  Learning as I go, google is my friend etc...


Thoughts:

- A bit pricy (but almost always on sale)

- Only available from Yves Rocher's own webstore

- I actually wish the scent would linger more after shower



+ The scent does remind of me soapy, soft, elegant lily of the valley (not super authentic but lily of the valley is a tricky scent!)

+ The scent is very neutral and definitely is not strong or headachy, doesn't linger

+ The shower gel makes me feel clean but not dry or squeaky

+ Lathers easily, but it's light, not thick or foamy in case you prefer that



* I must be only person in my age group that hasn't ordered anything from Yves Rocher catalogs and played with their campaign stickers etc. I hear people talking about Yves Rocher in a nostalgic way, but for me, the whole brand is "new". Of course the fame of YR makes me curious.

* I ordered Yves Rocher Lily of the Valley Shower Gel and the fragrance last year. The fragrance was a disappointment because it doesn't last. But the shower gel lived up to the expectations.

* I am interested in a few other shower gels as well, but I don't feel such a big urge to pull the trigger on them. Maybe one day! I also would like to try their cleansing oils.



Price: 

8,50-12,90 € / 200 ml, usually on sale like everything on Yves Rocher's site, so sale price is "normal" price

Bought from: 

Yves Rocher webstore

Buy again? 

Maybe.

Worth the money? 

If you like the scent you gave chosen! Yves Rocher shower gels are a good formula for me, but a bit pricy if you don't enjoy the whole experience, like the lather or scent. For me Lily of the Valley was worth it, a bit of a forest moment in the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment