Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Shopping from March to April

Shopping from March to April, so two months. Everything cost me together about 90 €. Cult Beauty order was about 60 € so most of the spent money was a splurge. So far I have spent this year about 123 € during 4 months. It's not actually bad, since I allocated myself a budget of 50 € a month, 600 € a year for 2021. 



BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Luminous Blush - Snapdragon

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Mini - Vanilla Quartz

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Mini - Moonstone

Here we go. I went and purchased the Becca products I had had my eye on from Cult Beauty, because Becca is going to close this year in September. I chose two mini highlighters instead of one full size because I'll never finish them anyway (probably) and now I got two shades to play with! I am still very tempted to buy more though, both blushes and highlighters! I really like their texture.

It took about a week (7 work days) for the Cult Beauty order to arrive from UK, I ordered after the Brexit obviously. They prepay the duties and I didn't have to pay any extra or deal with customs. Good stuff! I would highly recommend Cult Beauty to other European customers. Well packaged with paper stuffing in a sturdy box.


Dermatica Subscription Tretinoin 0.025 % + Niacinamide 4 %

My second Dermatica bottle. Was 50% off because I subscribed on Black Friday. I thought they would send a notice before charging my card (like: you have requested your next treatment to be dispatched on 1st of March and we are confirming this schedule and we will charge your card today/tomorrow, if you wish to cancel your subscription blah blah....). But nothing, my card was charged 3 days before the scheduled renewal date (1st of March), I wouldn't even have noticed otherwise but I have an app that notes me in real time when I am charged. I think all subscription based services can be risky because they are not always transparent and they require the customer to be always on top of the game. The email of dispatching my order came 2rd of March.

It took a million years to receive my treatment though, and I had to claim it through customs office as it came from UK EVEN THOUGH they claimed already that they ship from Ireland to avoid issues. It was approx 4-5 WEEKS until I had my bottle and it was already expiring that week. I don't know if this was very unlucky incident or if this will keep happening. Anyway I am not squeamish and I will use expired products but still, I will cancel the subscription for a while if there's no improvement. Too bad for my skin though! There's nothing wrong with their product formula, it works, it is pleasant.


Nizoral Ketoconazol 20mg/ml Shampoo

Nice treatment shampoo! If you are prone to oily scalp/oily dandruff with possibly fungal infections. I've read people use this as a mask on face for "fungal acne" as well and I do too (even though I don't know if I have "fungal acne", but I do have some scalp problems for sure so I wouldn't say it's impossible). 

Ketoconazol helps with malassezia. It helped with my forehead/hairline bumps just in a few days so I would recommend it! I keep using it whenever I have flareups, I feel it is the only thing that really helps my scalp problems and persistent small bumpy acne on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment