Saturday, February 27, 2021

Shopping from January to February

My beauty shopping from January to February so two months' worth! Cost me about 33 €. Wasn't even difficult to buy less stuff. But that's what I said earlier, I have basics covered for this year and also a lot of fun stuff to explore so I don't feel like I have holes in my routine. 

But now I just heard that Becca is going to close this year, nooo! I have just one blush (Tigerlily) from Becca and I love it! I might have to scoop up something else before it is too late. :( I think Becca's problem is maybe not just covid19 and boring releases in some people's opinion, Becca's main problem imo is that they never were properly available for purchase!!! In my country they are not sold ANYWHERE. Not too many European online stores available to me carry them either. So they have just poor distribution channels and they have ignored the smaller European countries with surprising purchasing power compared to their population size. Anyway, Becca's aesthetic is right up my alley so I am sad.

The Different Company Sublime Balkiss Eau de Parfum Sample 2 ml

Molinard Muguet Eau de Parfum Sample 2 ml

Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Eau de Parfum Sample 5 ml

Lanvin Éclat d'Arpège Eau de Parfum Sample 5 ml

Byredo Gypsy Water Eau de Parfum Sample 2 ml

About 23 €. A little something from Notino because they offer perfume samples! Obviously the selection is limited but I chose a few to play with to broaden my horizons. I have a long list of perfumes I'd like to have but can't find samples of them. So for now these will suffice my curiosity. But I must admit I am boring when it comes to fragrance. 

My favorite so far is Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin - I liked it at the very first whiff. It is a crowd pleaser. It is sweet, light, very balanced fruity-floraly but for me the raspberry stands out the most. I could easily get a full size bottle and use this daily. Not very memorable scent but there is absolutely nothing unpleasant about it!

This was the only beauty related purchase I made in January! I think I started the... hmm... no no-buy, no replace-only-buy, maybe I could call my new philosophy just control-buy(???) really well!


The Body Shop Winter Jasmine Shower Gel

LV Saippua Bar Soap

Then, February purchases. LV Soap I got for cleaning my brushes and it was only 1,4 €. TBS Shower Gel was something I've had my eye on since the launch last year, it was part of their holiday collection... well, it just so happened I decided to get it before it was too late! I do love jasmine when it is not overdone. And the shower gel is perfect subtle and fresh jasmine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment