Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Current Favorites

Natasha Denona Blush Glow Duo A-Derma Dermalibour Repairing Cream SVR XERIAL 10 Lait Corps  SVR XERIAL Fissures & Crevasses

 Molton Brown Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel

Addicting is the word I would use to describe the scent! I wish it would linger longer on the skin after the shower. Very sweet pepper, sweet spices. I never knew I liked pepper scents and never would have bought this myself. This came from Lookfantastic Advent Calendar 2019 and I opened it just a few months back. It is so great for those hot, steamy, long winter showers after a jog in the cold!


Natasha Denona Blush Glow Duo - All Over Glow #1 Light and Golden Coral
Picture taken inside, no direct light. I think it is pretty true to color, at least on my monitor that has been calibrated.

Natasha Denona Blush Glow Duo - All Over Glow #1 Light and Golden Coral

Golden Coral is such a perfect shade and I love the formula as well! So easy to blend, almost seamless, I get that glow/blush from within look. The color meshes perfectly with my own blush shade. It's easy to apply very little or layer it. The blush looks so pink in the pan, how can it look so good on cheeks?! Usually pink doesn't suit me too well, not even warmer pinks. Cooler pinks are a definite no-go. My theory is that the formula is sheer so that it lets my own skin color peak through so it doesn't look like a mask and the golden hue warms it.

I admit after experimenting with Natasha Denona's Blush Glow Duo I went on rampage online and scrutinized every Natasha Denona blush. So yes, I could definitely buy another one. But I couldn't really make out the differences between ND blushes based on swatches/pictures properly or fall in love with a certain shade. So considering their price, I wouldn't like to buy a 40 € product this "blind". Maybe ND's colors and formulas are just something that I do not feel unless I actually swatch them.


SVR XERIAL 10 Lait Corps

SVR XERIAL Fissures & Crevasses

Both are excellent moisturizers! Xerial Fissures&Crevasses is greasier. I use them both on my face and my hands. They have no scent. Lait Corps has 10% urea, F&C 5% urea. They are definitely more moisturizing than Eucerin's Urea Repair Face Cream 5%, but Eucerin is better under make up. SVR Lait Corps works under make up as well and dries reasonably fast on hands without too much tackiness or film. SVR Fissures&Crevasses on the other hand is better as a night cream and it works really well for dry skin. I don't see myself using it during summer though, too much. But I've almost finished my tube already, it's been a cold winter. :)


A-Derma Dermalibour Repairing Cream

Very nice occlusive thick cream. I almost like this better than the cult favorite La Roche Posay Cicaplast. Of course they both are nice. But A-Derma's cream is thicker, stays put better, doesn't pill like LRP and calms skin faster or maybe I am just imagining things. Both leave the white cast though. A-Derma uses oat extract as their hero ingredient. I use this cream mainly during the night, sometimes even during the day when it is cold/windy and I'm going outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment