Monday, November 18, 2019

Current Favorites



Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off

My product had been stored for probably closer to 2 years so I don't know if the consistency is what it should be, but it hasn't completely dried out. For my face, I find it's too difficult and scratchy, but for my lips I love it! It's gentle and effective lip scrub and I've been using it almost daily now for some weeks.


Luxie Mini Tapered Brush 121

So soft, so effortless to use. So easy to blend. Doesn't scratch or hurt my sensitive eyes at all. So much control, perfect size. Ok, someone with many brushes and good technique probably wouldn't sing their praises like this but as a not experienced person with only a couple of brushes this seriously changed my life.


Lumene Eye Contour Brush 10

My first favorite brush, so soft and dense at the same time. So easy to blend, too. Good for bigger areas, I love the versatile angled shape. This and Luxie brush are very different and they work differently but I love them both! After this brush I realized I really need to invest in good brushes.


Sorry, both brushes are a bit dirty. Just used :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment