Saturday, July 16, 2022

Current Favourites

As always, I choose my current favourites whenever and however I like. Sometimes it is a repeat product and sometimes something I am using currently but would not repurchase. Actually it's been a while since I've chosen any! I think it is time to do this again because I can feel my shopping need stir inside me. 

The end of the year after mid summer really does something weird to me, I start to crave for new stuff, I feel bored with my life and myself, maybe? And especially now it feels bad because the world situation and Europe's situation are so sad. :( With the war, glooming unpredictable Russia, other politics, covid, inflation, food price going up, euro getting weaker...


The Ordinary Pycnogenol

Pycnogenol, which is maritime pine bark extract, just works for my skin. My skin looks better (brighter, smoother, less acne, more even color) when I use it. I have been using this on and off for about 3 years. Pycnogenol has antioxidant inflammatory benefits, both topically and orally used. I wonder if I should hunt down pycnogenol supplements as well! 


Burberry Her Eau de Parfum

I was disappointed when I bought this fragrance in the beginning of this year. Too much fake strawberry and plastic sweetness. However, now during summer and warm weather it meshes a lot better with my skin! I feel it is now warmer and not as sharp. I also just might like sweeter things during the summer.


Missha Aqua Sun SPF50+ PA++++

This is the new 2022 version. Finish is quite shiny, but it just makes my skin look quite good and works with all my foundations. My skin looks good even after I've washed it off, it doesn't seem clogging or irritating at all. Also feels moisturizing. I can use it with or without a moisturizer.


Filorga Time-Filler Absolute Wrinkle Correction Cream

My skin doesn't always get along with Filorga products but I did like this probably discontinued cream! At the same time felt nourishing and protecting, but light, almost like a gel cream.


My Gym Card and Polar Pacer Running Watch

Ok, this is not skincare or makeup. :) 

But if you are like me and cycle through phases where you do more and less exercise you must have noticed that skin always looks better when intensive work outs are regular (~3 times a week minimum)! For me at least, because I am prone to hormonal acne. Working out seems to balance me.

I bought Polar Pacer watch to help me understand my work out sessions better and I think it really works. It's a lot faster than older models of Polar watches I've had. Also I need to charge it only once a week so far. Finally started to go to gym regularly too, I think it compliments home exercise very well! I feel I have already made a lot of progress in 3 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment