Thursday, December 30, 2021

Empties since November

Nothing too exciting this time around... Two months' worth of empties, from November to December. Been lazy, yet again. But my skin has been good so it's not like I need to slather a million things on everyday as long as I use the right products for my skin! As you can see it is becoming a trend to finish products I have received from advent calendars!



Face

Garnier Micellar Gel Wash

Just works great, always a repurchase. Affordable as well. Sometimes I do wonder, why do I even try other cleansers. Out of boredom?


The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA

My basic cheap moisturizer. It just works. Have repurchased, 3 new tubes actually because of the November sale.


Doucce Maxlash Volumizer Mascara Mini

Not sure if I felt my lashes were super volumized, but otherwise a great mascara! Didn't smudge much if at all, easy to apply and easy to wash off with water... Tubing mascara maybe or otherwise just good? Too bad Lookfantastic doesn't seem to carry Doucce anymore (everything is listed sold out) and no one in EU does. I wouldn't mind buying another mascara. This one came from LF Advent Calendar. But, no matter, there are lots of great mascaras around these days. Currently I am using Maybelline's Snapscara and it is very good!


Eyeko Lash Alert Mascara Mini 

Ok, so, this one is so old I haven't used it in ages but haven't thrown out because I was saving it for the brush. I like the shape, it's a bit different with the curve. Ok/good mascara, wouldn't mind using another one, but not a great one. Didn't smudge but was more difficult to wash off than Doucce and not as easy to apply because it was a lot more dry. Still easier to wash off than most mascaras because water is enough! Could buy more Eyeko mascaras to try out though. This one was from LF Advent Calendar.


Bioeffect EGF Serum Mini

I really liked this serum! I got it from Lookfantastic Advent Calendar. It always leaves my skin looking good, I used it in the evening alone usually like Bioeffect recommends to do. A little goes a long way. It is crazy expensive (around 120-145 €/15 ml!!!) but maybe one day I'll dare to purchase it to re-evaluate how much I love or need it! I am thinking the serum just doesn't include anything that I react to rather than the EGF part doing something amazing. Interesting nevertheless! It also pared down my evening routine when I used only this one thing after cleansing, so that was nice. (+ Eye cream after the serum had absorbed.)


Body

FAB Ultra Repair Cream Moisturizer

From 2017 Lookfantastic Advent Calendar. Really don't like the scent of this product, it's unfragranced so it has this really stuffy smell from the very beginning I opened the tube for the first time (so can't be because expired), it doesn't even fade fast. But it is soothing and despite being light, feels more heavy duty as a hand cream than many others. I used it also sometimes on my face when there was irritation, then it felt nice, otherwise I felt it was breaking me out. Don't think I'll repurchase. Wonder if there is a cream that is just like this one but it smells better? I just can't handle the stuffy scent.


Rexona Maximum Protection Sport Strength Antiperspirant

At this point, my everyday antiperspirant, gentle and effective at the same time. A bit masculine scent but not bad at all.


Hair

Head&Shoulders Classic Clean Shampoo 1 L

My basic shampoo that is effective and affordable. 1 liter bottles mean I do not have to repurchase every month!

No comments:

Post a Comment