Saturday, October 30, 2021

Shopping from September to October

Even though my beauty shopping was in control during these two months, from September to October, I managed to blow money on exercise stuff! No matter what I do, I seem to find a way to spend too much. I spent about 70 € altogether on beauty this time. 

Lancôme Favourites Miniatures Fragrance Gift Set:

La Vie Est Belle Eau De Parfum 4ml

Trésor Eau de Parfum 7.5ml

Miracle Eau de Parfum 5ml

La Nuit Trésor Eau de Parfum 5ml

Idôle Eau de Parfum 5ml

Ah, fragrancies, my weakness even though I have a bad nose and not many opportunities to douse myself in everyday life! That's why I like samples and minis. I am looking forward to holidays to see if there will be more mini fragrance sets for sale. 

I thought La Vie Est Belle would have been my favorite because it's the one I've been testing many times before but never purchased. But actually, I maybe might even like La Nuit Tresor more. They both are extremely sweet though so they wouldn't suit my everyday life. 

Tresor smelled just like soap/shampoo on my skin for a long time and just before the scent faded, it changed into a "confident, adult, clean" territory which wasn't bad at all and I imagine this is what most people like about it, maybe it just doesn't suit my taste/skin chemistry right now. 

First notes of Idole felt nice and familiar but nothing special, later it changed into even more generic synthetic floral rose scent but I did like it. Not sure I like it enough to actually repurchase.

Last but not least I did also like Miracle, it is really fresh and reminds me of Guerlain's Aqua Allegorias. Maybe because the mandarin and wateriness reminds me of Guerlain's Mandarin Basilic that I really like (and I think citrus notes usually stand out on my skin more than e.g. on my friends when we try the same perfumes so I notice them first). Otherwise the scents are nothing alike, though. Miracle has soapiness and heaviness to it even though it feels the freshest out of this set. I prefer Guerlain but it's not very long lasting whereas Lancome's perfumes seem to last very well on my skin.

I guess in the end I wouldn't run to buy more of these Lancome scents right now. If I had to choose one, I would probably buy La Nuit Tresor because these gourmand things are my guilty pleasure!



Lumene Nordic Nude Air Light Loose Powder Translucent Shade x3

Too cheap to resist, haha! Discontinued product and was on sale for 3 € (normal price before around 20-25 €?) so of course I had to buy three. I have always liked Lumene's powders so I just feel comfortable blind buying them when they are on sale. I have never used this exact powder before. Nordic Nude Air Light is supposed to be very skin like and luminous. These were the only beauty things I bought in September.


Ceralan Pesuöljy Cleansing Body Oil

A-Derma Dermalibour+ Repairing Cream

Both are repurchases. Ceralan is not oil like the name suggest, a shower cream more like, but a cream that actually cleanses (cream cleansers usually feel ineffective to me, I'm too oily and dirty I guess).

Dermalibour cream is more like thick balm that calms down my skin. Truly a great product.



Lookfantastic Advent Calendar 2021

This was a gift. It has become a tradition to open the boxes together with my partner. Not sure I needed a calendar this year though. This is the first year I searched for spoilers to see what's inside! I have forgotten most of the contents already but I do remember there were some nice things which make the calendar worth the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment