Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Missha Time Revolution White Cure Blanc Tone-Up Sun Protector SPF50+ PA+++ 50 ml Review




Ingredients:

Water(Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Zinc Oxide (Cl 77947), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycereth-26, Saussurea Involucrata Extact, Lillium Candidum Flower Extract, Freesia Alba Flower Extract, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Gnaphalium Leontopodium Flower Extract, Jasmium Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Maricaria) Flower Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Lactobacillius/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Aspergillus/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Saccaromyces/Rice Ferment Filtrate Extract, Tuber Magnatum Extract, Betaine, Sea Water, Adenosine, Echium Planagineum Seed Oil, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Helianhus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Sigesbeckia Orienalis Extract, Rabdosia Rubescens Extract, Glucose, Methoxy PEG-45 Thioctate, Campsis Grandiflora Flower Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Fullerenes, Glyceryl Diisostearate, PEG-7 Dimethicone, C12-14 Alkyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Distearyldimonium Chloride, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Beeswax, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Syntheitc Fluorphlogopite, Sorbitan Oleate, Polymethyl Methacrylae, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iron Oxides (Cl 77492), Xanthan Gum, Octyldodecanol, BHT, Iron Oxides (77491), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (Cl 77499). Tin Oxide, Methicone, Sodium C14-17 Alkyl Sec Sulfonate, Copper Sulfate, Polyacrylic Acid, Butylene Glycol, PVP, Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol


I try to mark the sunscreen ingredients in red and other possible irritants in lilac. Learning as I go, google is my friend etc...






Thoughts:


- Made me break out a little

- A lot of different plant extracts and ferments, difficult to know what is causing possible breakouts

- Despite being SPF 50+, it's only PA+++

- I don't think it stays put if you are sweating

- Finish might be too shiny for some, this is not for those who are looking for matte or powdery finishes




+ No white cast and the tint barely shows and only brightens and evens out skin tone

+ Very natural finish, glowy

+ Feels light and spreads easily, takes about 5 minutes to "dry" (still will be visibly glowy, it will not disappear or turn powdery)

+ The tube is sturdy and it's easy to control the amount you squeeze out

+ Doesn't pill, works well under my foundation or just powder

+ Doesn't feel oily or dry out my skin




* Missha's Time Revolution is a classic series and a long time ago I stumbled upon White Cure Blanc Tone-Up Sun Protector and initially thought that it was only physical sunscreen, even though it has mixed filters. I liked it a lot and bought one for my mom too. Then I noticed it was breaking me out a little, even though it doesn't feel pore clogging at all. I have the back up tube unopened in my drawer and I'm thinking about giving it another go now! Maybe afterwards I have more things to say about it.




Price: 

About 13-20 € / 50 ml

Bought from: 

Jolse, cosmeticmarket2012 (ebay)

Buy again? 

Yes, in fact I already did. I don't know if I will continue repurchasing.

Worth the money? 

Yes, the consistency, feel and user experience are some of the best I've come across. Also I like that it's versatile, good under the make up or just for the lazy day when you don't want to put foundation but still cover just a little. I just wish it wouldn't break me out. I believe it's good for an aging, dry or combination skin, probably not for very oily. Also I don't think the tint is completely transparent, so I don't know how it would look like on darker skintones, as it has Zinc Oxide high on the ingredient list.





No comments:

Post a Comment